Orangutan Kutai Trip 3 Days
Orangutan Kutai Trip offers amazing tour to Kutai National Park, east Borneo-Indonesia. This tour is a private tour with English speaking tour guide. It is available for a solo traveler, couple, family or group.
TOUR CODE: OBT 06
- - title : ORANGUTAN KUTAI TRIP 3 DAYS/ 2 NIGHTS
- - concept : private tour
- - price : US$ 790 / person
- - participant : min. 2 pax
- - accommodation: 2 nights on a standard boat
- Day 1: Bali - Surabaya - Grand Senyiur Hotel Balikpapan
- Day 2: Balikpapan - Bontang - Sangata - Kutai Park
- Day 3 : Kutai Park Explore
- Day 3 : Kutai Park Sangata Samarinda Samboja Lodge
- Day 3 : Samboja Lodge - Balikpapan Airport - Surabaya - Bali
Tour 1: Bali - Surabaya - Grand Senyiur Hotel Balikpapan (B/L/D)
Picked up in your hotel and transfer to I Gusty Ngurah Rai Airport. Begins with a flight Bali to Surabaya (1 hour), then continue to Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Sepinggan. Balikpapan city tour.
Tour 2: Balikpapan - Bontang - Sangata - Kutai Park (B/L/D)
Depart to Sangata via Bontang. This journey takes time about 7 hours. Continue by a motorized canoe to Kutai Park approximately 30 minutes, then trekk the jungle to observe the orangutans. Dinner and overnight in a simple lodge with basic facility.
Tour 3: Kutai Park Explore(B/L/-)
Your tour starts with a morning jungle trek to observe the Orangutans with wild animals. The trek takes time approximately ... hours. Go back to the lodge for lunch and resting awhile. Your second jungle trek starts in the afternoon and finish in the evening. Dinner and overnight in the simple lodge.
Tour 4: Kutai Park Sangata Samarinda Samboja Lodge (B/L/-)
After breakfast a motorized canoe will take you back Sangata approximately 30minutes, then continue with a long journey by car to Samboja lodge. Dinner and overnight in a simple lodge with basic facility.
Tour 5: Samboja Lodge - Balikpapan Airport - Surabaya - Bali (B/L/-)
After breakfast the staff of the lodge will accompany you on observing the Orangutans with other wildlifes arround the lodge. This place is a rehabilitation for the Orangutans that were rescued from the wild market. It has been developing since 1992. The team has released at least more than 200 Orangutans into 6 islands arround the lodge. Lunch will be served in the restaurant of the lodge. After lunch transfer to the airport for the return flight living for Bali with transit in Surabaya east Java.
- flight from Bali to Pangkalan Bun Borneo
- flight from Pangkalan Bun Borneo to Bali
- hotel transfer in south Bali
- english speaking tour guide
- traditional wooden boat/ Klotok
- boat crews
- all entrance fees for Tanjung Puting Nationalpark
- 2 x breakfast , 2 x lunch, 1 x dinner
- driver and car with AC
- 2 x overnight in Rimba Lodget
- drinking water.
- all personal needs
- Jacket or light sweater
- mosquito repelent
- IDR Rupiah for your personal need during or after the trip